POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : 3.1e refresh Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  3.1e refresh (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Spock
Subject: 3.1e refresh
Date: 26 Mar 1999 11:46:39
Message: <36fbb9ef.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

The big buttons (new, open, save, ...) don't refresh properly
under windows 98 (at least on my machine :-)  If I move the
mouse over a button or minimize/restore everything is fine.

Not a big thing, but if anyone else sees it you might want to
fiddle with it for 3.1f.

spo### [at] homecom

Post a reply to this message

Same here on my win 95. test to have "no toolbar" and then "toolbar" in a
render..

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message

>Same here on my win 95. test to have "no toolbar" and then "toolbar" in a
>render..

Just to balance things, my toolbar buttons refresh fine on my win95
system... :)

Matt

Post a reply to this message