POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows editor does not recognize some keywords Server Time
18 May 2024 11:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Windows editor does not recognize some keywords (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Windows editor does not recognize some keywords
Date: 19 Jul 2011 15:25:00
Message: <web.4e25d9219670b1f385de7b680@news.povray.org>
The editor on the Windows platform does not recognize the following SDL
keywords:

atand
clock_delta
final_clock
final_frame
frame_number
image_height
image_width
initial_clock
initial_frame
input_file_name

They are not highlighted as keywords, they do not work with Keyword Expansion,
and they do not show up in CodeList.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 19 Jul 2011 16:12:34
Message: <4e25e532$1@news.povray.org>
On 19.07.11 21:21, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> The editor on the Windows platform does not recognize the following SDL
> keywords:
>
> atand
> clock_delta
> final_clock
> final_frame
> frame_number
> image_height
> image_width
> initial_clock
> initial_frame
> input_file_name
>
> They are not highlighted as keywords, they do not work with Keyword Expansion,
> and they do not show up in CodeList.

None of these are keywords in 3.7, so the editor is right. Some of them are
declared variables though.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message