POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Access violation exception Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:56:19 EDT (-0400)
  Access violation exception (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kirk Andrews
Subject: Access violation exception
Date: 24 Oct 2009 00:30:01
Message: <web.4ae28254ebe7f46b3dfe7ea00@news.povray.org>
"An access violation exception was generated at address 0x00000001400491C4"

Anybody know why this might happen?  I've been getting it a lot.  The size of
the render (say, 2400x1200) and number of included files (both images and POV
files) seem to increase the probability of the failure.

Post a reply to this message