POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Code cleanup Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Code cleanup (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Code cleanup
Date: 29 Nov 2008 11:21:39
Message: <49316c13@news.povray.org>
Are you interested in contributions of code cleanup like improving
const-correctness, or C++ifying (putting into real classes) textures, etc.
in the same way primitives are?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Code cleanup
Date: 29 Nov 2008 13:15:32
Message: <493186c4$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Are you interested in contributions of code cleanup like improving
> const-correctness, or C++ifying (putting into real classes) textures, etc.
> in the same way primitives are?

Not for 3.7, there are too many bugs still to fix! -- I you are looking for
a holiday season activity: Someone taking a look at radiosity would be
really appreciated... ;-)

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message