POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Code cleanup : Re: Code cleanup Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Code cleanup
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 1 Dec 2008 07:47:20
Message: <4933dcd7@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> (and really we need to get other stuff
> working properly first).

Like what? I don't see a public to-do list :)

"Known issues" in the release notes isn't enough, it has quite broad items.
We need a list of even very minor things that need fixing.

A suggestion I've seen in a blog: if an item on the to-do list can be in any
state other than "done" or "not done", for example "70% done", you haven't
split them enough. I think that's a bit extreme, but still an interesting
idea.