POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta26 GUI Extensions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Beta26 GUI Extensions (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Stephen
Subject: Beta26 GUI Extensions
Date: 16 May 2008 08:54:14
Message: <nu0r24t1eihgfo7i515jjsseiafp0k5nos@4ax.com>
I installed Beta26 over Beta25 and was given a warning (?) to install
it with the /INSTALL option. I did this and although Bishop3D starts
pvengine-sse2.exe it will not run the generated pov file. I
reinstalled Beta26 in a separate directory and I am still using
Beta25.
OK. I know that using two Beta programmes is not the best idea in the
world. But Beta25 did render even if it did not send the image back to
Bishop3D.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>I installed Beta26 over Beta25 and was given a warning (?) to install
> it with the /INSTALL option. I did this and although Bishop3D starts
> pvengine-sse2.exe it will not run the generated pov file. I
> reinstalled Beta26 in a separate directory and I am still using
> Beta25.
> OK. I know that using two Beta programmes is not the best idea in the
> world. But Beta25 did render even if it did not send the image back to
> Bishop3D.
> --

Same here, with in addition I don't know what to do with  /INSTALL....
(call me stupid...)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message