POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta26 GUI Extensions : Re: Beta26 GUI Extensions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta26 GUI Extensions
From: Stephen
Date: 17 May 2008 08:30:42
Message: <7mjt249gbkvqrmj5c3ijificnssot4ad13@4ax.com>
On Sat, 17 May 2008 13:41:56 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>You know, Stephen, I sincerely wonder if we need to do all this registry
>editing and so on. Wouldn't those instructions have been given with the zip
>in the first place if that were the case? Beta 25 which was basically
>identical to beta 26, did not need all that, so what is the matter here? I
>have the feeling there is something fundamentally amiss...

Well I only started using the Betas a month ago so I might have missed
something earlier on. I think Chris is slowly changing the INI to Reg
stuff. Also Hugo (Bishop3D) said that the GUI Extensions are not fully
implemented and I imagine not many people are using the Beta with
Modellers.
I think that I have found a separate bug and wonder if you would look
at the files that I will send you a link separately.

--

Regards
     Stephen