POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC5 32 bit, not releasing memory on failure to load a large file. Server Time
30 Apr 2024 05:37:38 EDT (-0400)
  RC5 32 bit, not releasing memory on failure to load a large file. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: RC5 32 bit, not releasing memory on failure to load a large file.
Date: 24 Apr 2012 05:56:22
Message: <4f9678c6@news.povray.org>
I tried to load a large (>800 Meg) inc file into the editor and got this
error:
Failed to open file:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

OS Win7, 8 Gigs Ram

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Apr 2012 11:01:27
Message: <4f96c047$1@news.povray.org>
On 24.04.12 11:56, Stephen wrote:
> I tried to load a large (>800 Meg) inc file into the editor and got this error:
> Failed to open file:
> Not enough storage is available to process this command.

How did you determine that the memory wasn't released?

> OS Win7, 8 Gigs Ram

32 or 64?

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message