POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Test of RC5 Windows installer Server Time
2 Jun 2024 03:11:18 EDT (-0400)
  Test of RC5 Windows installer (Message 4 to 13 of 23)
<<< Previous 3 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: Re: Test of RC5 Windows installer
Date: 9 Mar 2012 15:40:01
Message: <web.4f5a69bca0f59aa451f818f50@news.povray.org>
#include "colors.inc"

No comments after a successful installation on my
laptor Acer (Pentium Dual Core T4400) running w7-64bits)

regards
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 9 Mar 2012 18:35:00
Message: <web.4f5a92dea0f59aa4ba98f290@news.povray.org>
> Folks,
>
> I would appreciate it if some of you could sanity-check the RC5
> windows installer, which may be found here:
>
>   http://www.povray.org/beta/povwin-3.7.RC5-setup.exe
>
> Please advise if you have any installation issues.
>
> -- Chris

No problem for me.

Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: BertvdB
Date: 10 Mar 2012 05:45:00
Message: <web.4f5b2f8aa0f59aa4d25d21bf0@news.povray.org>
Chris
Same issue with installing as RC4 on XP64 sp2 (no sp3 available).
Probally to do with the certification

greetings
Bert

Post a reply to this message