POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC4 SSLT question Server Time
30 Apr 2024 16:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  RC4 SSLT question (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Stephen
Subject: RC4 SSLT question
Date: 27 Feb 2012 13:13:33
Message: <4f4bc7cd$1@news.povray.org>
With the changes to the SSLT code in RC4 there is now only one
controlling vector, translucency, instead of two, scattering and
absorption. What if any is the relationship between translucency,
scattering and absorption?
Scattering and absorption made sense to me and the reference pdf gave
values for some materials. So how do we go about using translucency?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message