POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: RM
Subject: Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector
Date: 27 Dec 2010 12:45:01
Message: <web.4d18ce518224b54c231f2b0b0@news.povray.org>
When i try to render a scene in version 3.6.1 it works.

When i try to render the same scene using 3.7 beta 41 the render will abort
about half way through with the message "Internal limit exceeded in
FixedSimpleVector"

I am running this on the 64 bit version of fedora 14.

What causes this error?

Are there any workarounds?

Could the error message be rewritten to indicate which object(s) are causing the
problem?

Thank you

Richard

Post a reply to this message