POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector : Re: Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:51:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internal limit exceeded in FixedSimpleVector
From: RM
Date: 3 Jan 2011 19:35:00
Message: <web.4d2269e2f497ea05231f2b0b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the information.

As a workaround I changed the limits from 127 to 1024 and was able to render the
scene successfully.

Is there any limit to the size of the stack?

How much memory does an instance of FixedSimpleVector consume?

I have a scene that has over 2700 lights and I wanted to make sure that changing
the code to handle it would not break anything.

Thank you

Richard