POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : PPM file output broken Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  PPM file output broken (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: clipka
Subject: PPM file output broken
Date: 25 Mar 2010 15:07:59
Message: <4babb48f$1@news.povray.org>
It seems to me that PPM file output is broken for bit depths of more
than 8 bits per channel (e.g. 16 bits). Can anyone confirm?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: PPM file output broken
Date: 25 Mar 2010 15:19:10
Message: <4babb72e$1@news.povray.org>
clipka schrieb:
> It seems to me that PPM file output is broken for bit depths of more
> than 8 bits per channel (e.g. 16 bits). Can anyone confirm?

... atcually it seems to me that all bit depth other than 8 bits are
broken; or is it my image viewer?

Post a reply to this message