POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:56:48 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: clipka
Subject: Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki
Date: 23 Aug 2009 20:39:42
Message: <4a91e14e$1@news.povray.org>
I think it would be a good idea to add the contents of the TAG Questions
& Answers (AKA POV-Ray FAQ, http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/) to the Wiki.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki
Date: 24 Aug 2009 05:43:13
Message: <4a9260b1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message
>I think it would be a good idea to add the contents of the TAG Questions &
>Answers (AKA POV-Ray FAQ, http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/) to the Wiki.

there is a faq section in the dist docs, but i'll have a look ....

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Aug 2009 06:28:11
Message: <4A926B3B.2030401@trf.de>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> "clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message
>> I think it would be a good idea to add the contents of the TAG Questions &
>> Answers (AKA POV-Ray FAQ, http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/) to the Wiki.
>
> there is a faq section in the dist docs, but i'll have a look ....

That one is based on the other. The TAG version is easier to update... :-)

	Thorsten, POV-Team

Post a reply to this message