POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki : Re: Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki Server Time
7 Jul 2024 05:58:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion: Add FAQ to Wiki
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 24 Aug 2009 07:45:58
Message: <4a927d76@news.povray.org>
news:4A9### [at] trfde...
> Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> "clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message
>>> I think it would be a good idea to add the contents of the TAG Questions
>>> & Answers (AKA POV-Ray FAQ, http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/) to the
>>> Wiki.
>>
>> there is a faq section in the dist docs, but i'll have a look ....
>
> That one is based on the other. The TAG version is easier to update... :-)
>
> Thorsten, POV-Team

Could it be then that dist doc version is a duplication of effort, and that
simply including a link in the docs to the TAG version is all that's needed?

I see several opportunities here and I'm not trying to hijack that process
(TAG FAQ), but I'd be willing to look into hosting that over on the Wiki.
This could also fit in with the changes to the Wiki main page that I'm
considering.

Any thought's questions, or concerns?

Jim