POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug tracker Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Bug tracker (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Bug tracker
Date: 9 May 2009 14:47:48
Message: <4a05cfd4$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

I've set up a bug tracker at http://bugs.povray.org/. This allows bugs to
be lodged by any registered user, plus allows voting on bugs (in terms of
importance for fix). It would help us a lot if this tracker was used
(properly) to keep all outstanding bugs and unimplemented features listed
in a coherent manner.

I'm also looking for an experienced tester to volunteer to vet submitted
bugs and assign status to them, plus go through the existing bugs listed
here in the newsgroup, determine if they still apply, and enter them to the
tracker if they aren't already there.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message