POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug tracker : Re: Bug tracker Server Time
5 Oct 2024 15:41:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug tracker
From: Chris Cason
Date: 10 May 2009 00:23:32
Message: <4a0656c4@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> One question: Is it OK to list *any* bugs that we come across (in versions 3.6
> or later, of course) regardless of whether they have been posted before?

Yes, please do so. I'd like the tracker to become the definitive reference
for a bug, so we don't need to go anywhere else to review bugs and suchlike
(other than following links in the bugreports).

NB the tracker accepts markup in docuwiki syntax, with internal references
(e.g. [[Topic Name]]) resolving to the POV wiki site.

-- Chris