POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : problems linking to boost libraries (linux) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  problems linking to boost libraries (linux) (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: SÅ‚awomir Szczyrba
Subject: Re: problems linking to boost libraries (linux)
Date: 8 Mar 2009 15:40:43
Message: <slrn.gr87pr.6hv.steev@hot.pl>
Klik-klik-klik... To CShake pisze :

> Now it is throwing errors on zlib,
> "checking whether to use the ZLIB library... yes
> checking for library containing zlibVersion... -lz
> checking zlib.h usability... yes
> checking zlib.h presence... yes
> checking for zlib.h... yes
> checking for libz version >= 1.2.1... unknown

Is zlib-devel installed?

--
  ________

 \__ \__ \_______________________________________________________________

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 9 Mar 2009 16:33:13
Message: <49b57d09$1@news.povray.org>
> checking for zlib.h... yes
> checking for libz version >= 1.2.1... unknown
> configure: error: cannot find a suitable ZLIB library"

	In fact this might not be a problem with zlib, but something else
in the compiler command-line might prevent liking the test binary that checks
for the libz version.
	In other words, you must check the config.log file to see the actual
error; search for "libz version" (without quotes) to jump slightly above
the error message.

	- NC

Post a reply to this message