POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : problems linking to boost libraries (linux) : Re: problems linking to boost libraries (linux) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problems linking to boost libraries (linux)
From: CShake
Date: 10 Mar 2009 21:18:51
Message: <49b7117b@news.povray.org>
OK, guess this is just due to the pov-team only officially supporting
boost 1.37 and not 1.38. I removed all the 1.38 files that were built
from source, and installed 1.37 from pacman (the ArchLinux repository
system), and it worked fine only having to change the name of the thread
library to boost_thread-mt.

Guess this whole thread can be ignored now, or maybe just as a caution
to not use 1.38.

cshake