POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : next beta delayed due to hardware trouble Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  next beta delayed due to hardware trouble (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: next beta delayed due to hardware trouble
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:24:40
Message: <498507e8$1@news.povray.org>
Was checking the web site for any news after the beta 30 expired today and
read about the delay from a HD failure. Thought that would be mentioned here
when I went looking for anything else being said about that.

Wondering if any donations are needed. Thinking I could give some $$ via
PayPal anyway, not sure how else.

Post a reply to this message

> Was checking the web site for any news after the beta 30 expired today and
> read about the delay from a HD failure. Thought that would be mentioned here
> when I went looking for anything else being said about that.
>
> Wondering if any donations are needed. Thinking I could give some $$ via
> PayPal anyway, not sure how else.

Ta for the offer, at this stage all is OK (i.e. I have a spare hard drive). It's
getting the data across that is a pain, I have a three-week old backup but I'd
really like to recover the stuff I've done in the meantime. I'm working on that.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message