POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : thread count rendertimes unpredictable? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  thread count rendertimes unpredictable? (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: thread count rendertimes unpredictable?
Date: 21 Jan 2009 22:28:51
Message: <3E8BA04547084C94A0AF378EADFB4C29@HomePC>
Using Beta 30 x64, I got 70 seconds with one thread and 34 with two.

Using the sse2 version of the modified executable, I got 72 seconds with
one thread and 76 seconds with two!

Something is definitely going on here... I'll be playing with the scene
file...

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message