POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : image output type ignored...? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  image output type ignored...? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: image output type ignored...?
Date: 6 Dec 2005 17:24:13
Message: <43960f8d$1@news.povray.org>
The current winpov betas 11 and 11a both seem to make only BMP files
regardless of INI or command line setting.

Didn't see any mention of file output problems or changes so thought I
should say something. I hadn't been checking these latest betas much so I
hope everything is going along okay. Very little traffic here in this group,
too. Must be the time of year or whatever.

Bob

Post a reply to this message