POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : image output type ignored...? : Re: image output type ignored...? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image output type ignored...?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 6 Dec 2005 23:30:33
Message: <43966569@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes wrote:
> The current winpov betas 11 and 11a both seem to make only BMP files
> regardless of INI or command line setting.
>
> Didn't see any mention of file output problems or changes so thought I
> should say something. I hadn't been checking these latest betas much so I

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll fix it in 11b which I'm about to release.

I've been very busy recently and haven't had the time to properly update the
release notes. Basically the only notable change in beta 11 vs 10 is the fact
that I've ripped apart and re-assembled the way the windows code talks to the
backend of the program. This has caused a number of problems like the above
which I just didn't detect before release.

-- Chris