POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows version 3.7 beta 1 available Server Time
4 May 2024 02:34:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Windows version 3.7 beta 1 available (Message 2 to 11 of 21)
<<< Previous 1 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Francois LE COAT
Subject: Re: POV-Ray for Windows version 3.7 beta 1 available
Date: 16 Apr 2005 05:27:06
Message: <4260da6a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Chris,

Chris Cason wrote :
> POV-Ray for Windows version 3.7 beta 1 is now available from our beta p
age
> (http://www.povray.org/beta/).

I would be glad to beta-test that on my dua### [at] 125Ghz ...
Is any OSX version coming soon ?

Best regards,

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 16 Apr 2005 08:46:39
Message: <4261092f@news.povray.org>
Francois LE COAT wrote:
> I would be glad to beta-test that on my dua### [at] 125Ghz ...
> Is any OSX version coming soon ?

A Mac version is going to be made available within the next few weeks.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message