POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Mac] menu shortcuts from preview window Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  [Mac] menu shortcuts from preview window (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Hans-Martin
Subject: [Mac] menu shortcuts from preview window
Date: 10 May 2002 11:39:46
Message: <3CDBE9C2.1080708@heeg.de>
Hi, don't knwo if this has been hashed to death already...
On the Mac, the cmd-R and cmd-I shortcuts (start rendering and edit info) don't work
when the preview window is frontmost. This is somewhat inconvenient especially
when I want to re-render selected areas of an image with slightly different
quality parameters, because I won't touch the editor window in this case.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

Post a reply to this message