POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Shed version 2 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Shed version 2 (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Klewlis
Subject: Re: Shed version 2
Date: 13 Feb 2017 11:40:00
Message: <web.58a1e0fbe97123ee5f9209890@news.povray.org>
"omniverse" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
> Looks good! Sure helps add fluidity having movement... hey, a thought... which
> you seemed to be hinting at already. Camera view moving around from wall to wall
> would give it less slideshow feel too.
>

> Bob

I really like the camera movement.

https://youtu.be/a6MPNCVGZm8

Ken

Post a reply to this message

From: Klewlis
Date: 13 Feb 2017 11:45:01
Message: <web.58a1e1a6e97123ee5f9209890@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 2/12/2017 7:39 PM, omniverse wrote:
> > Looks good! Sure helps add fluidity having movement... hey, a thought...
>
> And a slight movement in the sky would help with a sense of "time going by".
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

I have been considering the sky movement from the very start, but I am not going
to work on that until the shed is complete.  Complete build slab to siding to
roof, in one day, (one day in the animation that is).

Post a reply to this message