POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Shed version 2 : Re: Shed version 2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:47:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shed version 2
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Feb 2017 12:45:01
Message: <web.58a1f021e97123eec437ac910@news.povray.org>
"Klewlis" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> using windows Movie Maker, because I can't afford to buy anything at this time.

I use VideoMach - seems to work well enough for what I want to do most of the
time.

One thing I've done for some step-wise animations is to set up my scene file in
a Switch-Range-Break block - the main animation clock drives the whole scene and
determines which range block gets rendered, and then each range section has a
sub-clock that does its own 0-1.

So 0 to 0.1 will be Clock1, which goes from Clock*10 = 0 to Clock*10 = 1
Then the next range block gets rendered from 0.11 to 0.2
(Clock-0.1)*10 = 0 to (Clock-0.1)*10 = 1

Just an idea - I honestly haven't played with Chris Colefax's ClockMod macros,
so I can't say if that's any easier / better.