POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AutoClck.mcr Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:42:11 EDT (-0400)
  AutoClck.mcr (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: AutoClck.mcr
Date: 6 Feb 2013 06:07:52
Message: <51123988$1@news.povray.org>

> I have used Chris Colefax's excellent macros for animation years
> ago. Now I thought to use some time with Povray animation. I was
> quite upset when I found out that these essential macros are not
> compatible with 3.7.

   Seems to me you are the only one out there with some knowledge of
these tools, and almost the only one with enough motivation to fix it...
maybe it's not that hard, and it's just a matter of adding semicolons at
the end of every #declare line. You could try that, and then tell us
what are the errors left.

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message