POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AutoClck.mcr : Re: AutoClck.mcr Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AutoClck.mcr
From: MichaelJF
Date: 6 Feb 2013 09:25:00
Message: <web.511267993b109664d7093400@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

> > I have used Chris Colefax's excellent macros for animation years
> > ago. Now I thought to use some time with Povray animation. I was
> > quite upset when I found out that these essential macros are not
> > compatible with 3.7.
>
>    Seems to me you are the only one out there with some knowledge of
> these tools, and almost the only one with enough motivation to fix it...
> maybe it's not that hard, and it's just a matter of adding semicolons at
> the end of every #declare line. You could try that, and then tell us
> what are the errors left.
>
> --
> Jaime

This will help for sure, but may be cumbersome if there are many #declare
statements. If you use only SDL features from version 3.1 (and older and no
features added in later releases) you can simply add "#version 3.1;" as the
first line in your main scene file and don't need to add a semicolon after every
#declare.

Best regards,
Michael