POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation Server Time
2 May 2024 10:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: scam
Subject: Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation
Date: 22 Jan 2007 23:45:01
Message: <web.45b592244359d62658a931fb0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

This animation is of a simple optical integrated circuit, in this case an
all-optical router. The main requirements are that the animation get a
scientific point across to an intelligent lay audience, be visually
appealing, and be no larger then 5MBs. For the visual style I was aiming
for an electron microscope effect.

I need to fix the spelling mistakes in the captions, and I think I'll add
labels in sync with the captions so the viewer knows which component I'm
talking about at each step. I also need to add in the optical fibers I
mention in the captions.

If anyone has any feedback or constructive criticism I'd love to hear it, I
have no doubt you all at least pass the intelligent lay audience test :p

You can download it here:
http://www.guidetomp3players.com/test_watermarked.avi
It is encoded using the open source Xvid codec: http://www.xvid.org/

Post a reply to this message