POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation : Re: Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation Server Time
19 May 2024 02:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation
From: scam
Date: 23 Jan 2007 08:20:01
Message: <web.45b60accb42b816ef34086510@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> The animation look very good, great job on that.  As a presentation, there are two
things I would change, though.  Fi
rst, the text is displayed for too short of a period of time.  Second, it is
> difficult to read the text and watch the animation at the same time.  What I would
suggest is to display the text a l
ittle longer, while the image is not animated, and then animate the image to show
> what you describe in the previous text.  It should then be easier to follow along.
>

> Kyle

Hi Kyle, thanks a lot for your feedback.

You are right that it is difficult to follow the text and the animation at
the same time. At the moment the viewer must watch it several times to get
the idea, which indicates that the information isn't being conveyed
efficiently. You're suggestion to pause the animation is a great idea, and
I think combined with some labels to highlight which element the caption is
referring to it should improve things a lot.

Thanks again,
Sam