POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation : Re: Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation Server Time
17 May 2024 03:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feedback on optical integrated circuit animation
From: Kyle
Date: 23 Jan 2007 07:54:34
Message: <p11cr29sh369nke5m5ggs7kmq6354rck3n@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:42:53 EST, "scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote:

>If anyone has any feedback or constructive criticism I'd love to hear it, I
>have no doubt you all at least pass the intelligent lay audience test :p

The animation look very good, great job on that.  As a presentation, there are two
things I would change, though.  First, the text is displayed for too short of a period
of time.  Second, it is
difficult to read the text and watch the animation at the same time.  What I would
suggest is to display the text a little longer, while the image is not animated, and
then animate the image to show
what you describe in the previous text.  It should then be easier to follow along.

Kyle