POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Please help me how to animate a computer network Server Time
18 May 2024 17:03:06 EDT (-0400)
  Please help me how to animate a computer network (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Fisco
Subject: Please help me how to animate a computer network
Date: 1 Nov 2006 06:25:00
Message: <web.454883e9474b231a1205e5370@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Can anyone help me in animating a computer network wchich includes server
and 5 client computers. Animation is needen only when transmitting signals.

Thanks in advance, Fisco!

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 1 Nov 2006 08:28:19
Message: <4548a0f2@news.povray.org>
Fisco <fis### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Can anyone help me in animating a computer network wchich includes server
> and 5 client computers.

  Perhaps you should start by explaining what "animating a computer network"
means.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message