POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Please help me how to animate a computer network : Re: Please help me how to animate a computer network Server Time
2 Jun 2024 01:45:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please help me how to animate a computer network
From: Charles C
Date: 2 Nov 2006 16:45:01
Message: <web.454a65f2b039745274eed8480@news.povray.org>
Ok, Ok....  Hmmmmm  I was confused too after reading your original posts,
but now I think you're trying to create an educational demonstration video
on how networks work?   Two questions:  1) How much experience do you have
with Pov-Ray?  2) By "simulated by POVRay" are you looking to just create a
video/animation (to show network activity etc with spheres running down a
wire for example) or are you wanting Pov-Ray to also somehow "know" what's
going on in the simulation?
Charles