POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help with blending bones... (demo anim.) Server Time
17 May 2024 05:08:41 EDT (-0400)
  Help with blending bones... (demo anim.) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
Subject: Help with blending bones... (demo anim.)
Date: 30 Apr 2006 13:30:00
Message: <web.4454f31a6e6613945a754310@news.povray.org>
I have written an utility to make animations. I model with Wings 3D and then
(through my app) render them in Povray. Now here's a demo:

as AVI:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/test4.avi

as MPEG:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/tst4.mpg

Now as you can see from demo, blending bones doesn't quite do what it's
supposed to :( . Do you know any good web links to articles about bone
blending?

-- Markku

I found *some* improvement. Any recent cool tech which would help, anyone?

Demo of "improvement" :) :

As AVI (DivX):
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/test5.avi

As MPEG;
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/tst5.mpg

-- Markku

Date: 30 Apr 2006 16:10:01
Message: <web.445518e4cff740d85a754310@news.povray.org>
Really, any tips?

One test animation more with different model:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/tz.mpg

-- Markku

Post a reply to this message