POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help with blending bones... (demo anim.) : Help with blending bones... (demo anim.) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Help with blending bones... (demo anim.)
Date: 30 Apr 2006 13:30:00
Message: <web.4454f31a6e6613945a754310@news.povray.org>
I have written an utility to make animations. I model with Wings 3D and then
(through my app) render them in Povray. Now here's a demo:

as AVI:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/test4.avi

as MPEG:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mmyllyma/tst4.mpg

Now as you can see from demo, blending bones doesn't quite do what it's
supposed to :( . Do you know any good web links to articles about bone
blending?

-- Markku