POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : render help? Server Time
19 May 2024 12:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  render help? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jaap
Subject: render help?
Date: 7 Feb 2006 17:50:00
Message: <web.43e92335c5f830cca8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
hi,

i'm working on an animation, and things are going well so far. The only
thing is there is a _very_ hard deadline (it needs to be included in a
film) The deadline is about 23 Feb. 2006 and I still have a lot of coding
to. I think i can render it  in about a week (using about 10 pc's), but if
things are running short then I may need some help at the very end. Is
there someone with some spare CPU cycles in days before 23 Feb. ?

some details:
-two planes, following spline curves over an ocean surface at sunset.
-(low-Q)radiosity, some clouds, etc.
-lightsys lighting include files
-about 120 seconds at 25 fps (3000 frames)
-w720 x h576 pixels each. (PNG)
-render time: less than 25 minutes render time per frame.
-unofficial MegaPov 1.21;
-setup is easy. all frames can be rendered using the same pov-file.

http://jwstolk.xs4all.nl/i/wave_test_2.mpg

I should be able to render it all myself, but if not, is there someone that
can help out?

Jaap Stolk.
htp://jwstolk.xs4all.nl

Post a reply to this message