POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : render help? : Re: render help? Server Time
10 Jun 2024 07:38:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render help?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Feb 2006 14:37:03
Message: <43ea485f@news.povray.org>
Alright, great. You have good PC's there, actually. ;)

Careful not to let the deadline get too close before sending anything to me,
my e-mail address is found in these newsgroup messages:
omniverse@charter%net  except for the percent symbol instead of dot for
disguise. So contact me whenever... just be sure to make the subject line
obvious, please, and I'll keep a lookout for it.

Wishing you success doing "most" of the frames.

Bob