POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:41:13 EDT (-0400)
  Help (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Knight
Subject: Help
Date: 16 Oct 2005 09:35:00
Message: <web.43525694a8b5f392a17956cf0@news.povray.org>
i'v done my object but i dont know how can i creat it as animation and i
need DAT softwar can any one help me plz

Post a reply to this message

From: Jaap
Subject: Re: Help
Date: 16 Oct 2005 14:05:02
Message: <web.43529537467e6fd1a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
"Knight" <yal### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> i'v done my object but i dont know how can i creat it as animation and i
> need DAT softwar can any one help me plz

if you are using the windows version, you must add some things to the
command box at the top of pov-ray, like: (for 25 frames)
+kff25 +SF0 +EF25
(look for "animation" in the pov-ray help file)
you can use the "clock" variable to move objects (or the camera).
do you want to move the camera or an object (or both) ?

the result will be 25 images (25 seperate files) which have to be converted
into
an animation file using some other software.

I never used DAT, can someone else comment on this ?

jaap.

Post a reply to this message

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2002-10-11&res=l

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2003-07-07&res=l