POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help : Re: Help Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:04:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help
From: Jaap
Date: 16 Oct 2005 14:05:02
Message: <web.43529537467e6fd1a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
"Knight" <yal### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> i'v done my object but i dont know how can i creat it as animation and i
> need DAT softwar can any one help me plz

if you are using the windows version, you must add some things to the
command box at the top of pov-ray, like: (for 25 frames)
+kff25 +SF0 +EF25
(look for "animation" in the pov-ray help file)
you can use the "clock" variable to move objects (or the camera).
do you want to move the camera or an object (or both) ?

the result will be 25 images (25 seperate files) which have to be converted
into
an animation file using some other software.

I never used DAT, can someone else comment on this ?

jaap.