POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Help : Re: Help Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:48:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help
From: Warp
Date: 18 Oct 2005 16:23:27
Message: <435559be@news.povray.org>
Knight <yal### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Warp, I'm searching for some technical help from people  have  experience on
> there fields not for correcting my English.

  And that's exactly the reason why you should write your questions so that
people will understand them (even those people who are not all that good
at understanding English nor guessing what you had in mind when you wrote
your question).

  In communication (between people) it's the writer who has the main
responsibility for the success of the communication, not the reader. It's
the writer who should make all efforts to make his text understandable to
all readers. Transferring this responsibility to the reader only shows
laziness and impoliteness.

  Even if English is not your native language that doesn't mean you
shouldn't make an effort in making it understandable. I'm sure that
punctuation is a familiar concept in whatever is your native language.
When the text is properly formatted (with punctuation and other means),
it's easier to read and understand even if it's not completely correct
(in the case that you simply don't know how to say it correctly).

--
                                                          - Warp