POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Convert animation to MPEG or AVI - a detail Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Convert animation to MPEG or AVI - a detail (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: nomail
Subject: Convert animation to MPEG or AVI - a detail
Date: 13 Apr 2004 13:55:00
Message: <web.407c28a34e51b707251dc0800@news.povray.org>
Thanks for advices, but I forgot to say a thing: I use Linux, not Windows.
I'm trying to convert that PNG to MPEG/AVI with Kurumin (a brazilian port
from Debian)

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Convert animation to MPEG or AVI - a detail
Date: 13 Apr 2004 15:00:28
Message: <407c38cc@news.povray.org>
nomail@nomail wrote:
> Thanks for advices, but I forgot to say a thing: I use Linux, not Windows.
> I'm trying to convert that PNG to MPEG/AVI with Kurumin (a brazilian port
> from Debian)

  The only true media player for linux, ie. mplayer, should be able to
do what you want (afaik it can create an avi from image files).