POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mac Video Encoder Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:47:29 EDT (-0400)
  Mac Video Encoder (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: neb
Subject: Mac Video Encoder
Date: 3 Jun 2003 15:00:02
Message: <web.3edcef594ea7f6a5fa0d47600@news.povray.org>
I have traversed several pages of links, but not once have I managed to find
a free video encoder that would run on os X.1

All help is appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Mac Video Encoder
Date: 3 Jun 2003 16:07:15
Message: <3edcfff3@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3edcef594ea7f6a5fa0d47600@news.povray.org> , "neb"
<neb### [at] qismorg> wrote:

> I have traversed several pages of links, but not once have I managed to find
> a free video encoder that would run on os X.1

QuickTime?  But of course it depends on in what format you have your data
and which format you want to encode it to.  Without this information it is
hard to help you...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde