POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Camera in animation Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:54:07 EDT (-0400)
  Camera in animation (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: GeneralSQL
Subject: Camera in animation
Date: 16 Sep 2002 16:05:05
Message: <web.3d86388681a54f40db4eba0a0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to move the camera upwards and to the right during an animation
and look at the same spot during flight upwards.  The problem I am having
is that the center of the screen wanders from the look_at location.  Here
is what I have for the camera piece:

camera
{
  location  <0.5, 1.0, -5.0>
  translate <1000*clock, 1000*clock, 0>
  look_at   <0, 0, 0>
}

The camera moves to the desired location but as was stated the look_at
location doesn't stay the same.  Has anyone seen this before or know what
may be happening here?  I am using POV v3.5.

Post a reply to this message