POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : professional animation management Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  professional animation management (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: GRUMBLE
Subject: professional animation management
Date: 13 Aug 2002 10:50:10
Message: <web.3d591b9e84f39dd52c0cb40@news.povray.org>
are there any special techniques on how to get a better overview about
animations in povray?

i mean, you only have clock goin from 0 to 1 (or whatever you set it to)
and everything else has to be referenced by this variable. and if you add
more and more moving things to it, it all gets a whole chaos.

im actually workin on a short movie where some things are animated. and they
all start and end at different times. and im so far now, that i have
created an extra variable for each of it. but im still kinda confused. any
tips?

Post a reply to this message