POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : CMPG63m frontend for CMPEG DOS-utility discontinued Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:37:28 EDT (-0400)
  CMPG63m frontend for CMPEG DOS-utility discontinued (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sander
Subject: CMPG63m frontend for CMPEG DOS-utility discontinued
Date: 4 Dec 2002 04:57:55
Message: <MPG.1857f0107c6c7011989688@news.povray.org>
Hello Everyone,

How are you all?

As a side effect of re-shuffling the domains I have, stols.net is
discontinued. This means no more CMPG63M	!

I don't think this is a disaster as the DOS utility is probably no
longer of much use anyway...

All the best to you all :))
--

Regards,  Sander

Post a reply to this message

And what is CMPG63M? Something for encoding MPG movies? I'm kind of a
commandline freak, so I'd like to know...

"Sander" <sa### [at] nder> wrote in message

> Hello Everyone,
>
> How are you all?
>
> As a side effect of re-shuffling the domains I have, stols.net is
> discontinued. This means no more CMPG63M !
>
> I don't think this is a disaster as the DOS utility is probably no
> longer of much use anyway...
>
> All the best to you all :))
> --
>
> Regards,  Sander