POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to make the animation in pov-ray work Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  How to make the animation in pov-ray work (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: How to make the animation in pov-ray work
Date: 10 Jan 2004 17:30:46
Message: <Xns946CB1FA4B065tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in

> <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/101/>
> <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/96/>
>
> Really helps, don't you agree!

FWIW, This seems to be a common problem that many new users of animation
have.  They don't understand that they have to render the file myscene.ini
instead of myscene.pov.  The docs don't make that very clear either.

I know that it seems blindingly obvious, but a simple blurb in the docs
would help to reduce the frequency of this particular misunderstanding.

--
Tom

Post a reply to this message