POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to make the animation in pov-ray work : Re: How to make the animation in pov-ray work Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:08:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to make the animation in pov-ray work
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 16 Jan 2004 18:48:05
Message: <Xns9472BF16A459Atomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Remco de Korte <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in news:40084403.60AD4370
@onwijs.com:

> I'm not sure if this is related but I have different ini's for
> different projects and use different sections within one ini.

Same here.  As an example:

;-----------------------------------------------------------------
Input_File_Name=main.pov
Antialias=On

width=512
height=288

;width=320
;height=180

Quality=9
;Quality=7
;Quality=5

Output_File_Type=N
Output_File_Name=.png

Initial_Frame=1
Final_Frame=9900
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=330

;=================================================================
;      Some useful presets for rendering specific scenes
;=================================================================
;SHOT01: Credits
;Start......0
;End.....1349