POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation tutorial for linux users Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Animation tutorial for linux users (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Victor M  Rosas-Garcia
Subject: Animation tutorial for linux users
Date: 25 Jun 2003 09:07:17
Message: <3ef99e85$1@news.povray.org>
Hello eveybody,

This is to let you know about a tutorial I made regarding how to make
animations using POV under RedHat 7.3.  The page focuses on
visualization of chemical quantities (vibrational modes, to be exact),
but the info on how to take the frames and turn them to mpegs or
animated gifs is pretty general and may be useful to a wider audience.

The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/quimico69/povray/Jmol_to_mpeg_tutorial.html

Comments welcome.

Victor