POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : --- Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:53:22 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: ---
Date: 23 Nov 2002 23:09:29
Message: <3de050f9@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the research Scott. But why do I need to make the initial AVI?
Couldn't I just take all the POV frames, add the music (hmm, I guess the
timing would be off by a factor of 2 as I always compose the music while
viewing the animation in Premiere - actually I guess I could just run it at
2x speed), then select Interlace Consecutive Frames to create the one and
final AVI Just curious why I can;t work directly from the POV (Targa) frames
and output just one AVI file with the options you describe...
Thanks again. Really big help.
D.